Online conversation on provocative issues related to a selected health condition recorded via online live media channel and including 2 noted clinical/research experts and 2 prominent advocates.
The discussion is led by Andrew Schorr, medical journalist and cancer patient.
• Clinical trials and benefits and mechanics of participating
• How to get personalized care and where to get it
• The role of the patient and family member today in ongoing care
• News/Research that gives hope
• Resources so one does not feel alone
Recording sessions are up to an hour. Key discussion segments are posted and promoted online on multiple sites and co-branded with advocacy partners.